Hoyt A. Stearns Jr. wrote:
> This discussion is somewhat re-discovering or describing Dewey B. Larson's
> Reciprocal System of physics, a unified theory:
>
> http://rstheory.org/video/rs-101
>
> A motion or "space/time" unit is the fundamental "particle"  of the
> universe, and exists in 3D.

A motion does necessarily needs to be described as space divided by
time. I've showed that before.

> Note it is not a unit moving around in "space"  it IS the space and the
> time --difficult to visualize, I know, but

That sounds like what I'm trying to say, but I wouldn't talk about the
space and the time, but about the space and the velocity.
We can think of a motion as a displacement of a discrete entity in what
we may call 'empty space' (but this can probably be simplified further.)
That motion has an intrinsic velocity.
The most basic motion is probably a circular one, which has an intrinsic
angular velocity.

Those are physical realities. The rest is an abstraction, including
probably the very concept of 'space' we're using as an aid here. That
is, space is also an abstraction, being in reality the sub-product of
(very specific) motions.