On Sun, 31 May 2009, leaking pen wrote:

> Remote Viewing Secrets: A Handbook (Paperback)
> by Joseph McMoneagle
>
> assuming that there is no gov funding currently.  I could be wrong.

There's an idea:  just lie down, close your eyes, and look at Colorado
Springs lab in 1899.  Hmmmm.  Big bright square lights on the walls
instead of on the ceiling.  Tables all over the place.  Weird repeating
sound.  Oh.  Holy.  Crap.  No wonder Tesla kept secrets, and went slowly
insane.  And now it's going to happen to me too, damn.  On second thought,
DON'T GO AND LOOK.

:)

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci