Jeff Fink wrote:

I must have heard over a hundred times in the past year that CO2 is a
pollutant.  I thought we could use a little balance.

You have probably often heard that 2+2=4. Claiming that it equals 5 does not provide balance. Your assertion that CO2 is not a pollutant is wrong. Flat out, 100%, demonstrably, wrong. Writing it 100 times does not make it right. As I said, you might as well claim that salt on the roads is not a pollutant.

If you would like to argue that salt or CO2 in the wrong places in the wrong amounts are not pollutants, let's see some reasons. Don't just make an unsupported assertion that flies in the face of known facts. Are you saying that CO2 does not cause global warming and therefore it is not a pollutant? That would be different argument. That's also wrong, but different. You seem to be saying that because natural levels of CO2 are benign any other level is also benign. If you believe that would you be willing to eat a kilogram of salt?