OrionWorks wrote:

From Leak:

But, the sodium vapor lamp bit is still a great party trick.  in
puberty i had such excellent control i could point at lights nearby

Na vapor lights fail in that manner.

Anyone know what might cause a flaky CD player to act up by a simple
wave of the hand?

...or can I fantasize myself as a latent Uri Geller in training! >8-0
Uri Geller taught Otto Schmitt to bend spoons. If a human can do that, he could make a CD skip. Otto said that you rub the metal until it gets soft. I've tried to figure out how to do this. It would be real useful in making prototypes.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---