I know Horace and Steven have been commenting on this topic critically but I kind of got what Frank was on about the first time (in amongst the confusing word salad). The event horizon stuff escapes me... Here is (I think) a testable hypothesis that would offer support to this time dilation between Casimir plates. Fire short half life particles/atoms though the gap between the plates and see if there is an effect on their lifespan.

Nick Palmer

On the side of the Planet - and the people - because they're worth it