-----Original Message-----
From: Edmund Storms [mailto:stor...@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 4:00 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Cc: Edmund Storms
Subject: Re: [Vo]:OT: The Abduction Paradigm

Jeff, a significant difference exists between the UFO observations and
demon possession.  The UFO observations are based on real events that
can be documented. When the different kinds of observations are
combined, they show a consistent interpretation.

As I was saying, the perpetrators have developed an agenda.  They have
goals.

On the other hand, demon possession is an interpretation of human behavior,
nothing more.

You obviously have never seen any of this in action.

Certain religions have attributed this behavior to the presence of demons.
Modern psychology attributes the effect to extreme
personality disorders.

So, you are convinced that the vast majority of personality disorders are
imbalances in brain chemistry rather than attacks by spiritual beings,
whether we call them aliens, demons, or fallen angels.

Jeff

Nevertheless, I will acknowledge that some
supernatural effects might be operating, the nature of which is
unknown, except to those who have a preconceived belief that they
apply regardless of objective evidence.

Ed