Jones Beene wrote:

> “Onion” usually always attempts to be an eye-watering spoof … This one
> rises almost to the level of conspiracy theory, given recent threads
> on Vortex   ;-)
>
> … and as we know, reality can be stranger than fiction. In several
> layered ways… not unlike an the onion-iof-reality…
>
> This story turns “everything” … including “what is real” on its
> quantum dot head:
>
> _http://www.theonion.com/content/news/sci_fi_writer_attributes_
>
> Even the so-called author is name “Gabriel Fournier” (who was a
> real-life painter) not to be confused with Jean Baptiste Joseph Fourier …

At first I thought "Strange they didn't mention the fourth dimension".
But Fournier is the "man of the furnace", and "furnus" (oven) is the
french origin for "four".
http://genealogy.about.com/library/surnames/f/bl_name-FOURNIER.htm

Also, "Gabriel" means "hero of God" or "God's able-bodied one"
http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Gabriel

Cool, isn't?

> … begging the question “how far to you go to create a spoof on any
> other day than April 1?”

Not SO far.

By the way, I have made greats advances in my conceptions regarding
heretofore called "quantum flux", but I don't want to talk about it
until having a more precise and complete theory.

Best regards,
Mauro