> V,
>
> Can anybody figure out why the "all 10 news articles" are not showing up
> on
> this query?

Are you a news source syndicated with google news? I bet you're not.
I don't know what must be done (and if it's possible) to be added to that
list of news sources, but it could be a good idea to have your site or
part of it (i.e. your RSS feeds) included.

Btw, a query for "bubble fusion" in plain google (english version) lists
your (excellent) article at the end of the second page (in the 20th
position). Which is not so bad, considering page rank and the rest of
google magic sorting algorithm.