Esa,

Both vimeo videos came through clean for me. Looks great. Iphone... Good!

If you get the chance, could you personally ask someone like Tachoman why
Steorn didn't design the ORBO demo device around a high functioning
capacitor, as compared to the battery currently used. I think it would
really be interesting to get their "explanation" recorded and then uploaded
to a server like vimeo.

Just a suggestion. :-)

Inquiring minds want to know!

One has to assume that Steorn has been reading skeptical commentary. Surely
many skeptics have also complained about Steorn's use of the battery. On the
surface it seems to be a big strike against Steorn's claims that the device
"proves" it is a functional OU demonstration.

Or has Steorn already given an explanation. If so, can someone direct me to
the source?

Regards

Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com