Jones Beene wrote:

> No, I cannot see the flaw, but I do find the conclusions very
> provocative – and, given the extreme minority conclusion - there is a
> great incentive for everyone who disagrees to assert a flaw:

Indeed.

> 1)      This is an apparent first-order violation of local Lorentz
> invariance; light propagates in an absolute or preferred reference
> frame, a conclusion that physicists will be reluctant to accept.
>
> 2)      The speed of light seems depend on the motion of the observer
> after all
>
> 3)      This implies that a preferred reference frame exists for the
> propagation of light.
>
> 4)      However, the present experiment cannot identify the physical
> system to which such a reference frame might be tied.
>

> It will be interesting to hear your assessment of the situation - and
> whether the author agrees with it  …

I'll post about all that after the author answers my comments,
addressing or acknowledging the issues (and conclusions) I have raised.
Maybe I'm wrong, and there'se no flaw in his reasoning. Anyway, SR is
falsified in both cases, as far as I can tell.
Gezari has recently sent me a message saying that he'll look at my
comments carefully, and see if he can come up with a response.

Best regards,
Mauro