My point is that the Growing Earth thing is not so farfetched if we have an
actual mechanism whereby more matter than antimatter arises from many
Mini-Bangs just as we attribute to the Big-Bang.

I think the Growing Earth thing is pretty compelling---you can tear as many
pieces of paper in half as you want, but never match up the wrong two-halves.
If I presented you with a box of broken Glass and we laboriously reassembled
all of the pieces an arrived at a perfect sphere---how much credence would we
give to someone who insisted "But no, it really is a bowl, in fact it can be
assembled into several different bowls!" ???

Scott

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469227/direct/01/