Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:

Strong suggestion, Jed: don't send large files or serious graphical data or
> even tables requiring much formatting by email to a mailing list.

There is no point to using any HTML formatted tables, because
mail.archive.com squashes the life out of the tables, as Horace Heffner
pointed out. That's a darn shame.

I don't mind rudimentary formatting in electronic messages. Actually, I
prefer that. But this is a little too rudimentary. But heck, I was using
computers back when they were ALL CAPS WITH PUNCH CARDS AND PAPER TAPE AND
ASR 33 TELETYPES ("taka taka taka taka" -- Japanese sound effect) so I can
live with it.

*** EOF *** ("taka taka taka taka")