20:53:52 -0500:
Hi,
[snip]

That's not all that's wrong. He equates energy and angular momentum. (Apples and
oranges). Furthermore it is not true that the mass of the electron remains the
same during the quantum transition, since it's velocity changes, and hence also
it's relativistic mass. (And I suspect that even it's rest mass changes with
it's distance from the proton).

>Frank,
>
>Despite my previous criticisms, I have been enjoying watching the you tube
>installments. I've enjoyed the narrator's humor as well.
>
>However, there is something that needs to be fixed regarding installment #8.
>"Anti-Gravity / Cold Fusion Explained In Detail: A New Era In Physics Pt. 8
>of ?"
>
>Approximately 8 minutes into the lecture I believe the narrator gets protons
>and neutrons confused in regards to explaining their nature in the makeup of
>isotopes. He has essentially flipped their characteristics.
>
>Hopefully the video can be fixed.
>
>Regards,
>Steven Vincent Johnson
>www.OrionWorks.com