From: Frank

*    I think Schwinger was correct in attributing sonoluminescence to
Casimir effect but should have concentrated on the rate of change in Casimir
geometry  by the meniscus of the compressed bubbles in cavitation- the
liquid medium is uniform and if conductive makes the bubble essentially
equivalent  to Casimir plates

You and I agree that Schwinger was correct on this - and that excess energy
could have come from that source, but still - this overlooks the claimed
"radiation poisoning" and the anomalous large excesses. How would Stringham
have missed it, for instance?

It would be instructive to see a medical report which affirms that radiation
poisoning was diagnosed by a professional - instead of this being 100%
anecdotal.

I doubt that LeClair is competent to make that kind of diagnosis otherwise.

However, there were at one time on the web many other reports about ill
health effects which were seen in circumstances where energy anomalies and
EUV could have been present, and if memory serves, Bill B. included a couple
on his site years ago, but they may have been removed . since they were said
to have been due to "orgone" or negative orgone, whatever that is.

IOW do you find any merit in justifying one pseudo-scientific claim with
others?

Answer: you might if you are a hands-on experimenter.

This level of doubt does not negate LeClair's other claims, but there are
many other red flags besides radiation poisoning. Several in fact.

Jones