On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 4:44 PM, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson <
svj.orionwo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Correct me if  I'm
> wrong here, but I assume your PM configurations, particularly when
> they were being measured in repulsive mode were spread or squished out
> over more rotational/angular real estate.

I'm not sure what you mean.  If you hold two mags and push them together (or
try to pull them apart) in the direction of the fields with the exact same
corner-to-corner geometry, these are the forces required.

http://www.magnetsales.com/Design/Tools1.htm

and play with the calculator.  It's fun!  I spent a lot of time on the site.