Jones Beene wrote:

Nagel:"Given the input water flow of about 150 grams each half minute..."

OK,here is one moresuspiciousdetail to check on, for anyone inclined- the flow rate.This assumptionof 300g/minabove could beway off.

Nope. As you will see in the photos, if I can manage to untangle them and upload them, the reservoir is sitting on a weight scale. (It wasn't the H2 bottle, it was the water reservoir.) You can monitor the decrease in water. Also, it is not hard to confirm that 18 liters per hour is being pumped through. You can't miss it; you have to replenish the reservoir, which is a large transparent plastic box. This is a lot like Mizuno seeing that his plastic bucket is empty.

You'll see -- as soon as I can Bring to Heel the Demons of Microsoft and Adobe.