Late in December of last year I sent an inquiry to the officially
recognized Society for Classical Physics Yahoo group. I asked Dr.
Mills if BLP was planning on assembling kind of a demonstration since
certain news feeds I'd received earlier in the month seemed to imply
that something would be demonstrated later in 2011. I sent the
following inquiry:

Hello Dr. Mills,

I noticed in one or two of my recent Google News Feeds keyed to
"BlackLight Power" that an interesting claim is being made. For
example, from PBT Consulting, Strategic Marketing, Business Planning,
Research, Venture Capital and Financing, one can read the following
excerpt:

---------------------

"BLACKLIGHT POWER IS BACK IN THE NEWS,
SAYS IT CAN GENERATE ELECTRICITY FOR $25 A KILOWATT, A PUBLIC DEMO IS
SLATED FOR 2011"

See:

http://tommytoy.typepad.com/tommy-toy-pbt-consultin/2010/11/blacklight-power-is-back-in-the-news-says-it-can-generate-electricity-for-25-a-kilowatt-a-public-dem.html

http://tinyurl.com/2awqfsm

---------------------

According to this link I have found myself speculating that a possible
public POC (proof-of-concept) demonstration of the CIHT (Catalyst
Induced Hydrino Transition) process may in the works for next year,
2011.

Can you confirm this, or at least clarify BLP's position on the
matter? I thought it might be useful to go to the source for
clarification.

Thanks for your input. As always, wishing you and BLP the best of
success in the coming years.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com

I never heard back. I assumed my email might have gotten lost in all
the holiday static. Well... Apparently not.

I just received the following rejection letter:

****************

Hello,

Your message to the SocietyforClassicalPhysics group was not approved.
The owner of the group controls the content posted to it and has the
right to approve or reject messages accordingly

Hmmm. Was it something I said????

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com