So, Celani and Rossi both clarify that the output steam is vented to
the outside air -- I'm glad to see that issue cleared up -- I concur
that the evidence strongly shows the huge heat output is real.

This establishes the reality of unknown fundamental physics, easily
accessible in small, simple, cheap setups, capable of explosions --
world science has to openly and urgently find the correct theories and
determine the possible ramifications -- anything that can hugely
change weapons must be assessed fully and publicly, so the world can
establish safeguards.

Rossi and his close associates have a clear-cut duty to humanity to
immediately and fully release all details to the world, or, at least,
to a public network of competent, qualified scientists who can protect
his commercial property interests, while overseeing the research,
hopefully with his wholehearted participation.

Any delays increase the motivation around the world for a selfish,
secretive, and unpredictably dangerous explorations by rouge and
failed states, criminal cartels, and terrorists.

The evidence so far is more than enough to motivate grave global
consequences -- we all exist within exponential processes of change in
science and all human affairs -- the available futures range from
glory to gory.

Trust can be increased within the human family via rapid and shared
prosperity, education, freedom, opportunity, creativity, and proactive
positive goals in every domain of life, as mutual generosity and
active good will quickly become universal.