Did anyone who watched the video closely notice a coax cable coming from the
black (actually blue) box?

If there is no coax there is no RF, so this hypothesis could be dead in the
water. Unfortunately the resolution is not very high on any of the stills -
and I am not going to view the vids again.

Jeff Morriss, who is an expert in these things tells me, based on what can
be seen at the binding posts:

 "If one looks closely at the blue box one sees 5 pairs of 5-way binding
posts connected to what appears to be 2-conductor cables. In an earlier B&W
photo the electronics were contained in a wood box, and the cables appeared
spliced at one point. Based on the electrical characteristics of the cable
and connectors it is possible to draw some conclusions. The first is that
the power is either DC or low frequency (< 1 MHz AC) at currents less than
10 Amps/pair. At higher frequencies coaxial cable and matched impedances are
required to effectively deliver power to the load. As for frequencies in the
GHz range there is no way. My guess is that he is using either 50 Hz AC or
DC heaters. Other possibilities include 20-40 KHz ultrasound or induction
heaters, but the transducers tend to be large.