I did a research on Defkalion energy. It seems that the company is
located in number 3, Xenofondos street, in Halandri, Athens. A few
days ago, I emailed stsalikog...@gmail.com Defkalion Energy

Defkalion thanks you for your interest in the Energy Catalyzer
regarding licensince, sales and marketing opportunities. This truly
remarkable technological breakthrough has received too many requests
from a wide spectrum of industries and countries. As such, individual
replies cannot be issued for the time being. Please forward your
preferred contact details for our future consideration. A public
announcement shall be made in the near future with more precise
information.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jYWN4aGuAToJ:talefta.blogspot.com/2011/01/defkalion-energy.html+Defkalion+Energy&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com