Terry e.a.,

The whois information for the domain defkalion-energy.com lists a different email address as you may have noticed. ANDREAS MEINTANIS (dimitrios.meida...@gmail.com) i.s.o. **stsalikog...@gmail.com* <mailto:stsalikog...@gmail.com>*

Did anyone already send an email to this email address of Andreas?

B.t.w. for official business I don't like any gmail, hotmail, etc. email address; this doesn't look professional at all to me (to use it for email on a mailing list to filter spam etc. is a total different ballgame ;-) I think they should use something like nomen-nes...@defkalion-energy.com and not i...@defkalion-energy.com
or postma...@defkalion-energy.com to be contacted.

MoB