On Feb 3, 2011, at 10:42 PM, Mark Iverson wrote:

1) He doesn't need anything from us, so he doesn't care what we think or want. Frankly, he's wasting his time answering all the questions about instances of "discrepancies" or misinformation. 2) Because he's an engineer, the best way to prove it works is to build something practical.

If I were him, I wouldn't let anyone know where the units are being manufactured either!

Same here.

-Mark

I am very curious as to why Rossi needed to waste time on the demo at all, much less respond to all the comments on his blog?

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/