SHIRAKAWA Akira wrote:

This seems to be contradicting information.

Darn right it is. I have been dealing with Rossi for a year and I have encountered this problem often. Ask him the same question 3 times and you get 4 different answers!

I wonder if there have been actual changes or if Rossi is deliberately spreading misleading information.

I cannot tell. It could be deliberately misleading, or confusion, or he changes his mind, or he simply does not know the answer. One person who knows him better than I do said the problem is that Rossi's imagination is so vivid, he sees what he wants to see, instead of reality.