On 2011-04-08 23:20, Jed Rothwell wrote:
On April 8, Rossi wrote in his blog: ". . . yesterday we signed a very
important contract in the USA."
[...]

On March 23rd he wrote this:

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=360&cpage=12

"[...] Also in the USA we are making tests with an extremely important Customer preparing a similar plant in the USA which will be, very likely, our second job."

So they made tests with this important client, then finally an agreement was reached yesterday. Interesting. It's a pity that information on Rossi's blog is so scattered and badly organized, but I guess that might be intentional too.

Also it's unlikely that we would have known unless people continued asking questions (and Rossi answering them in addition to including other interesting tidbits. He never takes the initiative on this matter).

Cheers,
S.A.