From: peatbog <peat...@teksavvy.com>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, April 12, 2011 9:27:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi addresses Ni enrichment issue

> No, I was not here a few years ago.
>
> By the way, I'm not far right. I am a libertarian (no longer
> affiliated with the party since they nominated Bob Barr the
> biggest drug warrior in congress as their presidential
> candidate) and Ron Paul supporter.

You should send 'political' or any other OT postings to the
vortexb list, especially political postings, since they seem to
suck in people so easily. It must be some sick 'political' gene
that people have, and that makes them throw rules of courtesy and
common-sense overboard.

You have to be subscribed to vortexb to see the posts there, so
anyone who does not want to see OT stuff can refrain from
subscribing.

Here is the info on vortexb:

<mailto:vortexb-l-requ...@eskimo.com?subject=subscribe>