>From Stephen:

>> http://www.toysteam.net/wid15final.wmv
>>
>> Great stuff!
>>
>> Rossi should get a 4 kW steam engine for his next demo.
>
> Hey, if he does that, he can close the loop, and get rid of the external
> power supply for the heater!

Oh, the irony of it all!

Granted, to prove that OU exists we all want to see Rossi close the
loop on his gadget.

However, as has been tragically revealed at the Fukushima nuclear
plant, for safety reasons, completely closing the loop is not a good
idea. I seem to recall Rossi expressed similar safety issues in terms
of maintaining temperature stability within the e-cat reactor core.

Meanwhile, I must confess the fact that I'm still confused over the
matter of how the supplied external heater actually helps "stabilize"
Rossi's reactor core.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com