Finally, spectral data to look at!  I can show this to some of the ten-pound
heads I work with - one of whom is well-recognized in the neutron detection
field...if I can get him to take this seriously.  If I could get the actual
data, I have several state of the art tools I can use to analyse gamma
spectra and neutron signatures, and perhaps even neutron spectra.

I have been out of the loop with what's been going on lately, so if such
data has come to light and I missed it, I apologise.  Is there any spectral
data (raw, not in presentation form) available yet?

Debbie