>From Albedo:

> Finally, spectral data to look at!  I can show this to some of the ten-pound
> heads I work with - one of whom is well-recognized in the neutron detection
> field...if I can get him to take this seriously.  If I could get the actual
> data, I have several state of the art tools I can use to analyse gamma
> spectra and neutron signatures, and perhaps even neutron spectra.
>
> I have been out of the loop with what's been going on lately, so if such
> data has come to light and I missed it, I apologise.  Is there any spectral
> data (raw, not in presentation form) available yet?

Larsen has presented these graphics for a while. However, you are the
first person I'm aware of who has noticed them to the point of
actually wanting to get a second opinion. Good luck in your pursuits!

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks

Reply via email to