http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=488
...
1- I do not make more public tests because we already made them. I have
to work hardly on the industrial production and I have no more time for
demos. Besides, as I already explained, the tests fro now on will be made
by the Customers.
...
V. Godbole
April 21st, 2011 at 4:04 AM
Respected Andrea
What I sugest is that as you produce your basic 10 kW modules you have to
test each one of them individually before joining them into the larger 1
MW device. Let open-minded experts (physicists, nuclear and power
engineers) in small new groups watch those factory-internal tests and ask
questions often new questions and doubts and also valuable feedbacks
turn up. This will help clarify and pacify the situation even before
October 2011, which is still very far away.
I know that you must be working very hard but with some good
organizational help it should be efficiently possible.
Andrea Rossi
April 21st, 2011 at 5:05 AM
Dear Mr Godbole:
I assure you that we are able to do our work. We do not need experts
that come to teach us to do our profession. Most likely they would come
to make industrial espionage. We have certified experts that make the
safety tests and the suggestion to test every module is obvious. Thank
you anyway for your attention,
Warm regards,
A.R.
- [Vo]:Rossi now claims ultrasound Jones Beene
- [Vo]:New JNP paper (with mini-atoms) and new Rossi Co... Alan J Fletcher
- Re: [Vo]:Rossi now claims ultrasound Angela Kemmler
- RE: [Vo]:Rossi now claims ultrasound Jones Beene

