-----Original Message-----
From: OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson

>From Jones,

> > A schematic view of the E-Cat would be something like this:
>
> http://i.imgur.com/llVoU.png
>
> Yes, This is exactly the way it appeared to me at first, given all that is
> known from the images - with only an internal cooling tube and NO external
> water flow around the outside of the reactor. My original view is
documented
> in the archive and it is precisely this image.
>
> I was completely overruled on that assessment by everyone else on vortex,
> without exception AFAIK except for Ed Storms - as they were convinced that
> there must be external water flow, as well as internal. Rossi also claims
> there is external flow, and since the 'great man' has spoken, I did not
> pursue the topic and this layout, which I think could be correct, but for
> one detail.
>
> Thanks for reminding me...

As for being "completely overruled" - not quite true, Jones. I recall
posting my own my personal thoughts on the idea that the reactor could be
designed in the shape of a toroid. I certainly never "overruled" the toroid
shape. Makes sense to me.

I also wasn't initially aware of the fact that Ed Storms had apparently come
up with the same concept, and no doubt before I had. It certainly wasn't a
collaborative effort on my part.

I still think a toroid reactor design makes the most sense. How can one heat
a heater much above 100 c if the conductive heat has to pass through water
first. Not going to happen. With that said, I offer my own disclaimer: Ed
Storms obviously knows a lot more about what's possibly going on here that
I. I feel like I was just shooting in the dark, and got lucky for once!

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks