So Sorry, I had an order of magnitude error. But the point still applies.
The point I was trying to make was that the 130 kw heat spike could not come
from a reactor vessel with a limited surface area of a reaction vessel the
size of a golf ball without melting. That heat spike must have only come
from a vessel with a volume of at least one liter.