Mr. Trout,

With a one-line ungrammatical email from a pseudonym which just advertises your site, with no further information, I'd actually tend to conclude that your site sure is a scam site. Legitimate websites are generally associated with legitimate people, and legitimate people don't use pseudonyms to drop one-line spam messages into Vortex.

I *sure* wouldn't visit "your site" from a Windows box, and probably wouldn't visit it at all. And I'd suggest to the everyone else on Vortex that you give that site a wide berth, unless you happen to know for a fact that it's not going to be toxic to your computer.