Anyone notice the Fraud warning message posted at the Defkalion web site?

* * * * * * *

WARNING(April 7, 2011)

A serious fraud attempt has occurred from the site www.energycatalyzer.us,
where, unbeknownst to us and without our authorization, our logo and company
name were used to solicit moneys from the public for purposes not related to
our company and our activities.

All legal actions against persons and companies related to this fraud,
including the Netherlands based company, as well as any and all other
similar actions that may appear in the future, will be pursued by law.

For official communication and information regarding the Andrea Rossi Energy
Catalyzer, please visit:

www.defkalion-energy.com  or  www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com

Management and Legal Counsel
Defkalion Green Technologies s.a.

Last time I checked www.energycatalyzer.us, it doesn't seem to work anymore.
Looks like it's already been taken down.

---
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks