About a month ago Mauro said that what had happened was thus far a proof of
safety.
Now that they admit there was a full meltdown in the reactor, do you now
still think that Nuclear power is safe? (or will every meltdown be the
exception?)

After weeks of denials and downplaying the truth, TEPCO has now reluctantly
admitted that *Fukushima suffered a core fuel nuclear meltdown*. This means
the fuel rods in reactor No. 1 were not sufficiently cooled, so
they physically melted, releasing vast amounts of radiation into the
containment vessel.
Even worse, this nuclear meltdown apparently resulted in a *containment
vessel breach*, melting through the floor of the reactor. This is what
caused radiation to escape into the environment (air and ocean
water). Here's the latest:
http://www.naturalnews.com/032378_nuclear_meltdown_TEPCO.html