The question was: are these 800 W the heating power for on or more Ecat?

Passerini says that the current of 3.5 A (= 800 W) is related to one Ecat:
Se scrivo l'E-Cat in funzione e non gli E-Cat in funzione ci sarà un motivo
no!?
(If I am writing E-Cat functioning and not E-Cats functioning, there has a
reason, right?)
(This is a translation from the Italian language into English by a
German..)

Passerini adds, that the second control switch (the blue power control box has
12 control switches. Two were used during the last experiments) was in position
9 (maximum). He does not say anything about the left control switch, but a
picture shows also a 9 for the left swith (and a 4 for the right switch). So,
probably both were in „9“ position.  These „small“ Ecats have two mains cables,
one for each of the two heating resistors. The old (big) Ecat had 5 mains lines
for 5 resistors (1500 W).

On one of the pictures we can see the famous pump. It can be seen that P18. The
potentiometer (upper knob) regulating the volume for each stroke is not set to
the maximum value (2 ml), but to a much lower value. I guess something around
0.6 ml per stroke. I cant read the value of the inferior potentiometer
regulating the stroke frequency. It seems to be set to 80% of 100 Hz (=80 Hz.
So, in this case we would expect aprox. 50 ml / minute = 30 litres / hour).
This is very important in order to estimate the water throuput.

If Rossis warranty claim of a six fold energy gain (do you remember?) is
correct, each Ecat should deliver 800 W x 6 = 4800 W.

But witness Krivit says:

I could see some white steam slowly exiting from the hose.

At 4.8 kW ?

I think the „blackmal“ – story is related to the raw data of the january and
february experiments done by Levi. Levi says in his report of 21 of january
that these data were lost. But, and that is very strange, Krivit writes that
Levi agreed to send him these „lost“ data. Krivit wanted these data before he
left Italy. Perhaps Levi understood this as a blackmail and called for this
lawyer.

Angela