On 2011-06-18 22:22, Akira Shirakawa wrote:
Hello group,

I'm quite sure I'm playing his game by reporting this here, but I found
this message by Rossi on his blog of interest on many levels and
probably bound to generate many reactions:

It turns out that the 300 Energy Catalyzers ready for the 1-MW plant now also produce "perfectly dry" steam:

* * *

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=360&cpage=13#comment-47001

Dear Frank Di Bianca:
People that really understands our work and knows it and our Customers have no doubt that my reactors work pretty well. About all the others, honestly, I do not care too much, they are either competitors, sometimes disguised as Research Laboratories anxious to validate, fake journalists sent by the same, or just honest sceptic who are not important for our market. Our universal credibility will come from our working plants that we will sell to our Customers. I leave to others, more supplied of free time, the burden to chatter of LENR, I have to make them, and I have not time to confront chatters.For example, we had recently a “fake” journalist here who wrote stupidities about the water in the steam: very good, my 300 reactors actually under stress tests are making steam without water, I mean perfectly dry steam, and they will go in operation not in my factory, but in the factory of our Customer: once my Customer has dry steam produced by a 1 MW plant do you think that the stupidities of a snake are worth something?
Warm Regards,
A.R.

* * *

Cheers,