>Then earlier assertions that the steam was totally dry
>must have been ... I hate to use the word ... lies.

Not necessarily... More than likely the % of water in the steam varied
depending on the power level
they were running the reactor at.  Still, I think they are trying to save some
face after this
recent breakthru  of 'our reactors now produce a totally dry steam'.  That
means that everyone,
including Krivit, who has been questioning them on this issue were spot on...
This is a bit of a
chink in their credibility.

I don't think they're going to be making that error anymore... So I guess
Krivit's visit achieved
something!

-Mark