On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Jouni Valkonen <jounivalko...@gmail.com>wrote:

> 2011/6/24 Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>:
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Jouni Valkonen <jounivalko...@gmail.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >> I do not know how many times you and abd have been told that the
> >> measured boiling point of water is 99,7 °C. Therefore if there is mist
> >> mixed into dry steam, it will reduce the steam temperature below
> >> 99,7°C. But this is not what is observed, but steam temperatures that
> >> are above 100,1 °C. You really should not ignore the last decimal
> >> digit in the thermometer readings, because it makes all the
> >> difference,
> >>

> > It is not the temperature reading that convinces me it is at the boiling
> > point, it is the fact that the temperature is so perfectly flat.
> This is explained that the heat resistor is below the water level. If

you want to go significantly above 102 without increasing pressure,
> then it is necessary to boil all the water away and start heating
> steam directly.

Well, if you're claiming that all the water is boiled away, then the steam
would be heated directly. You would have to supply a very carefully
regulated power exactly equal to the power required to vaporize the all the
water to satisfy the claim that the steam is dry. Just one per cent more
power would cause the steam temperature to rise about 10C. It is not
plausible that in all these different runs with different flow rates and
different power inputs the ecat always gave just enough power to exactly
vaporize all the water, and not a per cent more or less.

A far easier explanation for the flat temperature is that there is liquid in
the output fluid.

if we trust Rossi. If we do not trust, then discussion is meaningless,
> because E-Cat can be
> fabricated on all possible levels

I suppose trust is not binary. But if we blindly trust him, then there is no
need for demos at all. My point is that only a few hundred watts are needed
from the ecat to explain even the numbers as given by Rossi.