On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 1:09 AM, Mark Iverson <zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:

> **
>
> So when the reactor fluctuates to the high side, most of that energy is
> absorbed by the hydrogen and or water,

If the water absorbs heat, then it either gets hotter, or it changes phase.
If the device is already changing the phase of all the water, the extra heat
has to go into making the steam hotter.

> and when it fluctuates down, that enregy gets released... not unlike what
> happens in an electrical capacitor if tailored properly to the behavior of
> the electrical circuit. The NET result is a fairly steady temperature
> 'downwind' from the reactor in the chimney's vapor.

Coincidentally at the boiling point of water? In every case?

The sort of regulation you're talking about doesn't happen before the
boiling point is reached. And I don't just mean that the temperature is
increasing, but that the curve is bumpy on a fairly short time scale. There
is no bumpiness like this after the bp is reached.