At 02:49 PM 7/12/2011, Daniel Rocha wrote:
My wife got this email from AR:

Dear Marcia,
I never said that we have a contract with the University of Uppsala.
Professors of the University of Uppsala made test with our apparatus,
but without a contract. It has been a free, indipendent test. We are
in contact with the University of Uppsala for possible future R&D.
Warm Regards,
Andrea Rossi

This is the closest I can find ... but he doesn't actually say he's negotiating a contract :

Riccardo T.
July 6th, 2011 at 6:19 AM

Dear Dott. Rossi,

The work that Uppsala will do, is totally independet from the recently signed R&D research program of University of Bologna or there will be some interaction between the two?

Thank You

Riccardo

Andrea Rossi
July 6th, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Dear Riccardo T.:
Prof. Giuseppe Levi is in strict contact with the Uppsala Professors, therefore there will be a full cooperation between the University of Bologna and the University of Uppsala and of Stockolm.
Thank you for your question,
Warm Regards,
A.R.