Rossi could serve many negative examples for a course of "Prestige
Management" He reminds me  one of the 'casts'
of this fable http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog
It seems he does not care, because if the E-cat woirks well
at the industrial level, these gaffes will be forgotten.
Let's wait and see!
Peter.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck