Andrea Rossi
July 31st, 2011 at 5:36 PM
Dear Rick Gresham:
We can reach 500 Celsius, but in a very instable mode. The lower is the
T, the higher the stability. At the moment, to turn off the input power,
we must make steam at 100.1-101 Celsius; above this limit we need the
drive, we are able to arrive to 200 C with good stability, above not, so
far. This is the problem we are dealing with. I think that we will
resolve the problem soon, because we are making very fast progress in
this period. This is why we are ready to produce heat and cold, but still
fighting to produce electric power .
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi
August 1st, 2011 at 7:56 AM
Dear Peter Heckert:
We are working on this issue, even if we are ready for hot water, heating
systems, low pressure steam ( water desalinitation, sterilization, etc
etc), air conditioned. and so forth.
Warm regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi
August 1st, 2011 at 7:53 AM
Dear Raul Heining:
As soon as our partner will give us all the characteristics of the air
conditioner, we will give information of them. For sure, by October we
will have the technology ready for sale.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi
August 1st, 2011 at 1:45 AM
Dear Burt,
Yes, the problems to make cold have been resolved, we found a very good
Partner who is working on it.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
[ Note : getting Cold from heat is very old technology -- eg with an
ammonia cycle. I grew up with heat-powered fridges.
That would have a major impact on US marketing -- heat in the
winter, cooling in the summer.
]
Andrea Rossi
July 31st, 2011 at 5:29 PM
Dear Koen Vandevalle: we will change every part which will break in 20
years for free. This is the guarantee we give to our Customers.
Warm regards,
and Thank You,
A.R.
[ Not clear if he's speaking for Defkalion here ]
Andrea Rossi
July 31st, 2011 at 12:38 PM
Dear Georgehants:
I am afraid that this year I will not have holidays. I dont even have
time to sleep enough, actually. I have calculated that I have to increase
to 18 hours per day my shift, to be sure to arrive with my 1 MW plant
ready by the 20st of September; from 20 Sept throug 10 oct I will use the
plant closed doors, by myself, then it will be placed in the factort of
the Customer, to be started officially within the end of october, after a
further period of operation with closed doors.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Andrea Rossi
July 31st, 2011 at 12:33 PM
Dear T Hilleshiem:
Very interesting. Yes, we are studying the Green Turbine tech and it is a
candidate. We have understood so far that we have to put in series the
cats to reach 200 C to make electric power with 33% of efficiency, and we
will do this. To reach tis T we need 4 E-Cat in series, we are alreading
testing this. In this situation we need constantly the drive, while
without series, but only parallel we can go without drive.
About your second question, yes it is possible.
Stay in contact, in end October I wnnt to see you at the 1 MW plant, so
we will reason together on what you said.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
- [Vo]:1MW re-worked !!!! Ampenergo con... Alan J Fletcher
- RE: [Vo]:1MW re-worked !!!! Ampe... OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson
- [Vo]:More from Rossi : Hi-T Steam... Alan J Fletcher

