Andrea Rossi
July 29th, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Dear Lars:
The progression of my work, that as you know is focused on the manufacturing of the 1 MW plant, is very good and we are perfectly in time for the scheduled delivery in October. You bet. If some skeptic will tell you that for some reason I will not succeed, make a bet, do not worry: you will win. Today I made a wonderful test, running most of time with no energy at the input, again and again, during the stress tests of the modules. I am making a lot of modifications, by the way, learning a lot from many reactors working: evolution is exponential in these conditions. I remade all the reactors, because I discovered new important things and decided to make a new generation of E-Cats already in the first 1 MW plant. Big waste of components, but very big progress.
Warm regards,
A.R.

Andrea Rossi
July 29th, 2011 at 4:39 PM

Dear Lars:
Ampenergo has made a tremendous work, and in October you will understand the tremendous importance of the agreement that Ampenergo has made. Yes, now we have to maintain a low profile, also because our policy is: first, make; second, talk of what you have made.
Warm regards,
A.R.