ah, a kindred soul!  eloquent, profound, gentle, halarious, keen, subtle...

I accept all of your spontaneous power.
I let you all the way in,
For communication, cooperation, collaboration, communion, union,
Asking for help
To grow and serve timelessly limitlessly
As uniquely all of single creative fractal hyperinfinity