Sent from my iPhone.

On Aug 6, 2011, at 18:54, "OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson"
<orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

> ... They don't want to hear about the fact that when government employees
> "spend" their money it boosts the economy in exactly the same manner as what
> would be "spent" from individuals who work and earn income out in the free
> market. Money is money. It makes no difference where the currency comes from
> nor how the currency is eventually spent.

No. Creating products according to market demand is different than creating
them without any market demand. Otherwise the unemployed could all get rich
hiring each other to create and sell snotty tissues and books filled with with
random words.

Has it been that long since the USSR crumbled that we have forgotten this?
Leftists in power all over the world have to come face the superiority of
markets to determine what should be produced, except for the west, where they
are mercifully protected from the consequences of their ideas.