Robin,

> I have a third ionization energy of 43.6 eV which gives:-

Where did this value turn up?

I was using an old version of Mills' CQM (hardback) but pasting from two
different sources in the original post, so I think your value could be
correct. At least it is a better fit when one enters the correct numbers in
a calculator :)

Also, it is worth mentioning that the most provocative catalyst and reaction
of all would be with oxygen as the catalyst at 54.4 eV (since O2 is
ubiquitous). Helium is also a perfect fit but rare.

This is a perfect fit and not three-body - and it explains a few anomalies
going back 50 years: including one contributory reason why there can be a
robust increase in an automotive ICE from burning H2 instead of, or in
addition to, gasoline.  Ford and Wankel, among others find at least a 50%
improvement (still far from overunity) even though getting 54.4 eV from a
spark ignition must be extremely rare.

However, aside from where it first turned up - I have not seen much
reference to O++, especially from Mills.

http://jcfrs.org/file/jcf4-13.pdf

However, there is a most authoritative paper from NASA showing an increase
of Carnot efficiency of over 50%  in the same engine from simply a switch of
fuel and ignition system. The authors attribute the gain to mundane sources
such as flame speed, and more complete burn - but f/H could be contributory
if Yamamoto has 'scooped' Mills with the "oxy connection".  Has Mills ever
acknowledged this? Probably not, as genius inventors are known to be rather
vain.

That connection to an ICE would be despite needing 54.4 eV to get an effect,
which would be on the far extreme of Boltzmann's tail in an ICE.

Jones