Mattia Rizzi <mattia.ri...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Again, if you write “7 l/h flow” you are talking about the test done in
> june, with Krivit.
> In june, there wan’t a weight scale . . .

That is not clear. There may have been one. In any case, this same argument
about how the pump works has been raised regarding earlier tests in which
the weight scale was definitely there. It is shown in the photos and Celani
and others told me they observed it. People have argued that the noise from
the pump in these earlier tests mean the flow rate must have been lower, but
these people are wrong. You can't argue with a weight scale and a clock.

> Since you can hear in Krivit video that the pump is stroking every 2.5-3
> seconds, according to the manual the maximu flow rate achievable with 25
> strokes/min is 3 liter/h. That’s a fact, not a “Rossi said”.

I have written manuals for hardware and software products, and I have read
many other manuals. Nothing in a manual should be construed as a "fact."
Manuals are more a work of imagination, reflecting the product designer's
fond hopes. To paraphrase "Pirates of the Caribbean," the manual is more
what you'd call 'guidelines' than actual specifications. Besides, most of
the time, they pack the wrong manual in with the hardware, and the right one
hasn't been uploaded yet.