>You can't argue with a weight scale and a clock
Yeah. There is a problem: in Lewan’s test, where the flow was accurately
measured by an independent observer (Lewan), the noise from the pump is
consistent with the water flow written inside the report.
But in June, when the water flow is another “Rossi said”, the noise from the
pump is inconsistent with the declared flow. I SEE A PATTERN.
>Manuals are more a work of imagination
Are you kidding? There are specifications from LMI!