Finlay MacNab wrote:

Since the January announcement at the University of Bologna sparked my interest in the topic, your library of CF literature has been an extremely useful resource for me. I value your point of view and in my estimation you have the mind of a true scientist regardless of your formal training.
I appreciate the comment. However I did not write all those papers.

I did edit a bunch of them. While doing so I learned that many distinguished professors cannot spell, and most of them are very late handing in assignments. Like a year late, in some cases. I wish I had known that when I was a student.