Am 01.09.2011 17:27, schrieb Akira Shirakawa:
Roy Virgilio (a close source to the Piantelli group who often posted reliable news on their ongoing work) wrote a post today in the italian Energeticambient forum that might interest Rossi followers as well. I will translate it below:

It seems that NASA gave an ultimatum to Rossi for the verification of his apparatus on September 22.
Now, if the claims of Rossi and Levi are true and repeatable this could have happened in January.
22.Sept is a nice date its my birthday ;-)